Have you ever had a naughty little boy?

My son is a really good kid, never really throws tantrums and does most things I ask him to do... but.... he has endless energy, and if he gets even a little bored he is into everything, tearing around the house, or tackling his puppy. he loves to be outside, so that is where we usually are, and he tears around the yard and is always finding something to climb up on or push around. I've never seen another little boy with so much energy...its exhausting!

BradensMom1026

Asked by BradensMom1026 at 9:49 AM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My son is 4 now but the exact same way if I dont keep him busy her runs threw the house knocking over his babysister. I have not found out much that helps. He talks and walks around during his sleep. First thimg im the morning if i am not ready for him watch out. Good luck with him
    luvmyjob3

Answer by luvmyjob3 at 12:15 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I have a 2 year old boy. I dont know where he gets the energy! He goes and goes until he just plops asleep!
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 9:50 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• In general I think parents behave worse than kids. For example my son, DIL, 23 mo grandson, and I went out to eat last night at a buffet. My grandson had been asleep in the car and wasn't being real cooperative. He behaves very well when his mom isn't around (most of the time, she works long hours). He wouldn't sit in the high chair. We took turns holding him on our lap and didn't make a big deal about it.

A girl from the next table came over and started touching the high chair and moving it a little, it was on wheels. We didn't care at all. The mom smacks her, picks her up by her arm and throws her in her chair. Much worse than a 4 yo touching the high chair.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 9:57 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I have two boys and one girl and she's more naughty then my boys
    coryswife8183

Answer by coryswife8183 at 10:24 AM on Sep. 3, 2010