any scares your kids have given you lately?

lol 2day my son (2yr old) gave me such a scare lol. i was in the basement doing laundry so i came back up and my 2 year old is screaming to em that their was a firetruck outside ( he loves them) and the firetruck people where getting out and comming this way. so then the first though was somethign happened upstairsin the other apartment so i freaked out for some reason i was sure something had happen upstairs so i grab my other son 5month and i rushed them outside just to find out it wasnt a firetruck it was a police car lol note to self i shoudl of just looked out the window lol. but yeah had a good mornign wake up lol so yeah the cops had just come for some donation to the police station. yeah i had some interesting time lol

Alejandra10

Asked by Alejandra10 at 10:04 AM on Sep. 1, 2010 in General Parenting

• I was getting pants on my son (2 on the 23rd) and he put his hand on my arm and I noticed his hand was covered in blood. I freaked out. I cleaned it off with a baby wipe to find out he had less then a half an inch cut on the edge of his thumb. Man that thing bled for the longes time. I have no idea where he got the cut)

Then the next day my daughter (10 months) was flipping out. She was tired, hungry, or something (I don't remember now). So when I took her from my husband I noticed the inside of her ear was bleeding. Again I freaked out. Cleaned it up and sure enough she had a small cut inside her ear. She plays with her ears when she's upset, so she must've gotten it with a fingernail.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:19 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• my daughter almost gave me a heartattack the other day...we were looking at a house for sale, and we all got to talking and didn't notice that she had opened up a glass cabinet full of statues and other glass things, i was just like omg, and my husband quickly got to her before she could pick something up and drop it. man would i have felt awful had she broken something in someones house.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 10:07 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• My son 10 was at school at football practice. It was about 10am I was still sleeping cause the 2 year old kept me up late my husband comes running in saying get dressed Nolan was in an accident at school. I asked what happened he said he didnt know and left to get him...The whole time I was so worried. Turns out a kid stepped on his arm with cleets he broke 2 bones and had to have surgury. Stressful day!
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 10:13 AM on Sep. 1, 2010