what jobs that are legit are out there to work from home

I would like to work from home, where do I start? What jobs are legit?

Dolotuc

Asked by Dolotuc at 10:04 AM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Money & Work

• There are some jobs where you can make telemarketing calls or accept inbound calls from customers.. I am not sure of the companies names off the top of my head, but you can google it maybe. The only problem is you must have 100 percent complete silence when working.. So no kiddos in the background crying and such..
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 10:07 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I work two at home business and yes they both work I have received checks from both places its just a matter of how much you want to do as to how much you will get paid. I work as a gift/flower basket consultant for LaBella Baskets. I get paid every two weeks without fail. It is $19.95 a month with that you get your own website actually two a referall site and a marketing site, 200 free leads, a training website and your own mentor. EVERYTHING you do is from your computer so It's really easy to work. my website is www.mylabellabaskets.com/StefanieL.html please check it out and let me know if you have any questions. The second one is I am an Independent Distributor for The Gourmet Cupboard. There are no up front costs to get started. The products are very low cost and easy to sell since they are food and people will justify spending money on that cause everyone needs to eat right?? website is www.thegourmetcupboard.com pm me
    StefInfection

Answer by StefInfection at 10:29 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• There are lots of options, if you're looking for something FREE, you should check out: Free Paypal Money

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:39 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I just posted two new opportunities in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:46 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Are you looking for a job or business? I am in Direct Sales w/ Gold Canyon Candles. I make great money w/ this and have so much fun. This business is not only easy and rewarding, but fun! Let me know if you would like info on how you can start your business for Free!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 11:11 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Do a search on the job boards for telecommuting jobs. There aren't many work-at-home jobs out there. What you'll find primarily is business opportunities and scams.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:13 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• There are soooo many work at home jobs!!

Yes JOBS, if that is what you are looking for go to http://www.homecareersuccess.com The list is huge and free.

I Want to imphasize though, that if its freedom you seek you can check out these other 2 options.

www.freemoney4me.info
    www.newcareer4me.info

Im on Facebook if you need me!

Emma Weekly
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 2:33 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with three lines of business; I am doing lead generation for a sales and service organization; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 3:13 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• As stated you have WAH jobs and then WAH business. So it really depends on what your needs are and what you are looking for. I have a home business because I needed the flexibility and I wanted the freedom to have control over what I did and made. Just ask lots of questions and be careful. Never pay for a job(business will have costs), make sure there is a product or service being offered, check the companies credentials, etc...

Good LUck Girl :-)

ChristinaAtHome

Answer by ChristinaAtHome at 4:33 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Feel free to visit my website. also sign up for my free newsletter. it will provide a ton of ideas to work at home.. Legally! Visit http://www.ideastoworkathome.com/wahsupporttipstools.htm  good luck and let me know if you have any questions.. 

imomnews

Answer by imomnews at 9:17 PM on Sep. 1, 2010