Is it Friday yet?

I am so tired right now. Went to bed at my usual time (well, a few minutes after, about 10:20) last night, but still so tired! Probably cause I woke up around 2 to tend to mother nature and it took me a bit to fall back asleep. I'm so tired I can't remember my name.

We haven't had hot water in 2 days so I guess the water heater is going out (DH hasn't had a chance to look into it yet). I hope it's not however, cause we can't afford to replace it.

So needless to say, I've had to take a sponge bath and duck my head under cold water to wash my hair. Brrr! For those that have to deal with this on a regular basis because they can't afford hot water, I feel your pain. At least I was able to boil some water last night and give my son a bath (after it cooled down some of course), but can't do that for me of course--I'd have to wake up at 4am and I'm tired enough as it is, LOL. So I wish it was Friday.

How is your day?

thatgirl70

Asked by thatgirl70 at 10:05 AM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I hope all works out with your water heater!! So far my day has gone better than I thought it would- as today is 1st day of school. Which meant getting up early (yuk!) and getting 3 kids up early and ready to go. My oldest is ASD and starts at high school today-- so I am a bit anxious about that-- especially since this is a bigger school, and it means change and establishing a new routine for him. My middle starts middle school today and the little one starts 4K today-- and he will take the bus (he is not looking forward to that!).
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:10 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• oh my day has been very interesting lol my heart is beating and stuff lol i posted a question on what just happened to me lol my son scared me and i just went with it withough reasuring if he was telling the truth lol but yeah another one of those memories i will be bale to tell him when he grows up lol
    Alejandra10

Answer by Alejandra10 at 10:08 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• oh wow..poor OP!
    my day is going well..i've finished my 'chores', walked 2miles, and have nothing to do except buy a few groceries, pick up my ds from school this afternoon, then cook dinner.

dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:09 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I'm looking forward to taking my walk this morning. I get my break in 45 minutes, I hope the air will wake me up. I shouldn't be so tired, LOL. But it's worse for my DH, he gets less sleep these days now that he started working graveyard shift.

I forgot to mention the coffee I'm drinking is making me feel yucky. Not supposed to drink caffeine really (but trying to wake up!) and I guess that's why. Bleh. I want to crawl into bed.

I can't wait until next week. Holiday on Monday, work Tuesday and then off on vacation the rest of the week (wish I was going somewhere, but it'll just be at the in-laws to help them paint, heh).
    thatgirl70

Comment by thatgirl70 (original poster) at 10:17 AM on Sep. 1, 2010