after reading the following do you still want to eat McDonalds?

http://www.refinery29.com/happy-meal-art-project.php/slideshow/1/image/9/

coder_chick

Asked by coder_chick at 10:10 AM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I don't want to eat at McDonald's period. It's the one place I refuse to take my grandchildren to eat.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:13 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Lol, yeah. I would still eat McDonald's.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 10:11 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Yup.. I ♥ Mcdonalds!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:14 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Do you know you can get the same result using home-cooked foods? A lot of foods will dry out before they mold or rot. (bread, cooked meats, pastries, muffins). I appreciate what these people were trying to do - but they went about this the wrong way. McDonalds food is full of preservatives and things that aren't healthy for you; but that's not why the food looks the same after a period of time. Making arguments like this that are easily refuted are not helping their credibility in the pursuit of getting people to eat healthier.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:18 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I love McDonald's ... and I will continue to eat it ... like one of the posters said on that website, where is the comparable homemade burger and fries?
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 10:17 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• And this is a better link. That link you gave only goes to the picture and not the story associated with it.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 10:22 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• i didn't read the link...but i love mcd's..we do it about twice a month, if not for lunch or dinner, for the soft-serve ice cream.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:15 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I love there Salads & Caramel Frappes :) My girls love it to...once in awhile
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 10:17 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I saw a picture of a hamburger and fries. SO????? WHat are you saying?
    I rarely eat at McDonalds or any fast food restaurants because I want to be healthy and not gain weight.
    But, why do you ask about this if there is nothing to read, just a picture?
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:19 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Yes I would and will still eat there. We hardly ever go there anymore and usually only do for special occasions for the kids. And we DIGEST the food rather than sit in in our living room to stink up the place and attract bugs.

Would you still eat vegetables if you sat them in your livingroom and watched them rot?
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 10:19 AM on Sep. 1, 2010