Implantation Bleeding

I have heard a lot of women talk about this, but am not really sure what it is. Does it occur when their normal monthly would? How long does it last? How heavy is it?
Lol, I promise I am not losing my mind, but my DH and I are TTC and I am just trying to figure out about this! Just in case, lol.

mommy11260

Asked by mommy11260 at 10:47 AM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Implantation bleeding is when the fertilised egg plants into the uterus and causes a bit of blood loss. It usually happens between 6-10 days after ovulation, and can be confused with af, although it is usually lighter and not as long. It doesnt happen every time but it is quite common.
    mum-to-a-cutie

Answer by mum-to-a-cutie at 10:49 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• http://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4ACAW_enUS335US336#rlz=1T4ACAW_enUS335US336&hl=en&source=hp&q=implantation+bleeding&aq=1&aqi=g10&aql=&oq=implan&gs_rfai=CrFCQn2d-TMnGIamsoAS4jpXKBAAAAKoEBU_QMfZv&pbx=1&fp=fbb82a6afec8c3ff

many site with info for it.
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 10:48 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I only had it with one of my pregnancy's. But at the time I though my period was starting. It was very light and only a couple of days. So when I did not get any on my pad or my heavy bleeding. I decided it was time to test. I was surprised when I got a positive. I never really believed in it at all.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 10:56 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• My implantation bleeding occured during my 6th week. I was a week late when I found I was pregnant. The bleeding happened about a week after I found I was pregnant. The bleeding only lasted for 1hr and was light
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 8:07 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I never had it with my son. However, on the 13th of this month, I started what I assumed was my period. However, it was was very light, and was about 2 or 3 days shorter than normal. Now, in the last couple of days I have noticed I am getting sick to my stomach alot, things taste different, and I feel exhausted! I have not tested since the 11th. Which was negative, but I am wondering if I may actually be pregnant, lol.
    And yes, I will probably drive everyone crazy with pregnancy questions before I actually get pregnant, but it has been 10 years since I was pregnant, and we are really hoping we can conceive soon!
    mommy11260

Comment by mommy11260 (original poster) at 11:02 AM on Sep. 1, 2010