Now that my kids are back in school I don't feel like doing anything! I have a ton of stuff do do that I've saved over the last few weeks...

Now that my kids are back in school I have a ton of stuff to do that I've saved over the last few weeks (for my home based business and sewing and house work, weeding, etc. etc.) but I don't feel like doing anything! It's like a vacation for me to have them gone. What would you do?

Steffy1099

Asked by Steffy1099 at 10:52 AM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'd sit down with a nice cup of hot coffee and my favorite magazine, and have some time to myself! You can always do your jobs tomorrow!
    mum-to-a-cutie

Answer by mum-to-a-cutie at 10:56 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• This too shall pass- You are allowed to enjoy some quiet- do nothing time ya know. But that will get old fast, and you'll find the energy to get to the stuff that's just waiting for you.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 11:00 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Me too...i'm online insteas of cleanin. kids get home at 4 and then i'm jam packed til 9. so i deserve to rest in the morning while they are in school. my husband even encourags me. do what you need to do to be the best mom you can be. it'll be alright.
    mom0914

Answer by mom0914 at 11:06 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Sit back and enjoy for a bit, then get started.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:17 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Your "to do" list will be there tomorrow. Take a little time to yourself. As a mother whose kids are back in school too, I know how well we deserve it. LOL
    christy_lvr

Answer by christy_lvr at 11:31 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• take a break and recharge, you will get the motivation back soon! You obviously need some personal time. Enjoy. Start fresh on Monday!
    superm0m877

Answer by superm0m877 at 11:50 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• catch up on shows, take naps oh ya and work out.
    BUDDHASBABY1

Answer by BUDDHASBABY1 at 12:17 PM on Sep. 1, 2010