what can I do to make extra money from home?

My husband and I both work 40 hours a week, and make time for our kids' extra curricular activities. We would like to make a little bit more cash without having to be away from the kids more than we already are. Any tips?

MOMof6inTX

Asked by MOMof6inTX at 7:47 PM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Money & Work

• I work from home and would love to share with you what I do. Check out my profile and my blogspot!!
    ~Lisa
    www.MomsGoneGreen.blogspot.com
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 8:08 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Before you get started in any home business, I highly recommend you educate yourself about network marketing, how to be successful at it, know what to look for in a good company, etc.
    I can teach you all this and more for free! Visit my profile to learn more and to start the training visit: http://sally.mentoringforfree.com

To your success,
    Sally
    MamaKush

Answer by MamaKush at 8:26 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I have a Home Business... I make GREAT money from home. If your children are already involved with sports or other activities you have a great opportunity to make money from day one with this business! I talk to a lot of the coaches in the area to grow mine! There are some fees because it's a BUSINESS and not a JOB. But they are all tax deductable along with some of your utillities and morgage and gas... Plus you'll get Free Benefits for your family... PM me for details!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:52 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• You can try taking surveys. I know.. it sounds boring right? It's completely free though, it's easy, and you get a nice check once a month.
    Go to http://cashcrate.com/638866 to sign up and get started.
    Pm me if you have any questions or would like some great tips!
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 9:02 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I do a couple of different things. I Have my own business with Ameriplan which is a great company! I also sell candles and do chacha. I know of a couple home live operator jobs but it may take a month to get the application fully processed. if any of this interests you PM me and I can give you more info!
    markayda3

Answer by markayda3 at 9:05 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• FREE TRAINING. HOME WITH KIDS. FREE WEBSITE. FLEXIBLE HOURS. OWN BOSS. NO MLM..........I work in partnership with a premier wellness company. I open preferred customer accounts for them. We manufacture and distribute a whole range of wellness products such as cleaning products that are safer, environmentally sensitive, and more cost effective. This takes care of your environmental wellness. They also have an outstanding line of vitamins and supplements, weight loss products and such that take care of our physical wellness. We actually have over four hundred wellness products. I don’t sell these products to anyone; however, I help others make a positive change in their lives by switching to our store. VISIT: www.WorkingAtHomeWithKids.net for more details
    tara_haz

Answer by tara_haz at 10:24 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 10:38 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I know what you mean. I have a Travel home based business. Its the easiet thing I have ever done. I invite you to go to my blog and read a bout my success with it. http://gailtravel.blogspot.com/

Gail

GailTravel

Answer by GailTravel at 10:45 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I work for ChaCha and i love it. It is decent money and you can work when you want to. No set schedule, work as little or as much as you want. Anybody can PM me if they want more info on this.
    amann575

Answer by amann575 at 11:06 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• You can sell Avon and earn 50% right at the start. It's nearing the Holiday's and it's a great time to begin. You can take your kids with you to put out brochures and deliver orders, and they can see what running a business is like.

It's easy to get started, and you can sign up online at www.start.youravon.com with my Reference Code: pamburger

The total cost is $20, a kit is shipped directly to you, you can take online training 24/7, and I will be your support and mentor. I am an Advanced Unit Leader with Avon for six years.

You may even want to help out your kids by running a fundraiser for whatever group or sport they are involved in.
    pamb1

Answer by pamb1 at 11:33 PM on Oct. 11, 2008