Do you like any of the music that your teens listen to?

I'd say for the most part no...but occasionally there are some things that are ok. And it's always fun when they like my music ;)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• I'm lucky, my son likes the same music as I do. I have been taking him to concerts since he was 12. Although he does like some "muppet metal" which drives me to gouge my eyeballs out with a rusty spoon lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:58 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• My son took a music course this last semester and I knew more about current music that he does. I like a lot of today's music, mostly the music that is like 1970s music. I like going to rock concerts. A casino where I like has really good tribute bands on Thursday nights for free that are fun.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 10:59 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• yes i like some of it and they like mine 2 so i think thats far
    ladybug36519

Answer by ladybug36519 at 11:05 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Actually, I like a lot of the music they like....none of them have ever been into rap....I'm afraid I just can't get into it so I'm thankful. My middle son is now a music major in college, and loves such a variety of music, that I really enjoy what he picks, my youngest son is really into 80's music. I especially love 70's and 80's music of course, but I can listen to some of the new stuff too.....
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:37 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• My boys and I like the same music, anything from the 60's to today. We listen to the same radio stations and borrow each other's cd's...(our house hasn't hit the technology rage yet with Ipod's)
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 2:55 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Well NOT really, but she does like country like I do.
    Winerygirl

Answer by Winerygirl at 6:10 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• For the most part - yes we listen to the same music.
    MomIWant

Answer by MomIWant at 7:04 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• YES! we love to trade music in our house. they will down load from hubs IPod and he from theirs.
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 10:40 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I love the music that my daughter listens too. It's a good mix of different types.

I am selective as to what I like with my son. I don't know what you would call some of the stuff he listens too.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 11:53 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Most of it yes!
    and now I have thankfully gotten her to listen to MY music too
    cdwilber

Answer by cdwilber at 9:21 PM on Sep. 14, 2010