On a scale of 1-10..

How good of mother are you? In your opinion?
Why?

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 10:58 AM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think I'm about a 9. I'm not perfect, but I try to be the best I can for my son. He's healthy and developing perfectly. Most importantly, he's happy...so happy. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:30 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I would say about an 8. Me and my son can talk easily, we spend a lot of quality time together, he has all the things he needs, and alot of the things he wants. He comes first in my life in every situation, and overall we have a great relationship.
    But, I think there are things we could all improve on, so yeah about an eight!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 11:04 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I'm a 10... LOL

that's what my son thinks.. and that's all that matters to me.

In regards to my "mothering" his opinion is the only one that matters to me :-)

When your grown child looks at you and tell you that they had a great childhood, that they never felt they lacked for anything, and that you are and have always been the greatest mother in the world to them.. You know you are a 10... :-)
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 11:06 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• My children are happy! I have done my job. They have shelter, clothing, food, they are clean and most importantly LOVED. They are smart and funny and kind. I am amazed at how well all 5 of them are doing. My oldest is 24 and my youngest is almost 4. I think I am a great mom, and my kids will tell you they think so too. If my kids think so, then I must be. Their op is the only ones that matter anyway. By your fruits they shall know YOU!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:16 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• i think im an 8. Im not perfect, but i love my kids and i take care of them and i try to make the best decisions. I consider them in every decision that i make. I have my bad days, but i have good days too. I love my kids, and thats one of the most important things. yes, I am an 8!
    superm0m877

Answer by superm0m877 at 11:49 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I think i am probably about a 4 because i'm not sure if the way that i do things and approach things is the right way of doing and i question myself alot everyday.
    Rplotner1132

Answer by Rplotner1132 at 11:00 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Rplotner.. Do your children have a roof over their heads? Are they fed? Are they clean? Are they happy? If so, you are a fine parent.. And the fact that you question things..shows that you at least care..
    SuperrMommyy

Comment by SuperrMommyy (original poster) at 11:02 AM on Sep. 1, 2010