ugh now she's telling me how to pack!

Dh is an only child, and his mom is in EVERYTHING he does. Last week my car died and we couldn't even go work on it without her being there dictating everything. And once he couldn't get something to work she was like just forget about it, I'm getting it towed! Didn't even give us a chance to work on it ourselves. But if she wants to spend her money on it, then whatever. We are moving at the end of the month. and she told me yesterday that she was going to the store and buying me a bunch of big plastic bins to put stuff in instead of boxes. So now instead of several small boxes, she wants to put everything in big heavy bins... I hope she loads the moving truck!!! And what am I supposed to do with teh bins after we move??? She has moved three times in her life. I grew up in a military family, I have moved over THIRTY times. I think I know how to pack my house and move!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Keep the bins for storage after you move they are great for seasonal clothes...hopefully you are moving away from her? good luck
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 11:07 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• You need to tell your husband to step up and take control against his mom. My husband and I had a huge issue with his mom in the beginning too. Whenever we went to visit her, he stopped being my husband and turned back into her momma's-boy son. We had a huge fight about it where-in a huge mistake in communication happened. I was packing up our things because we were leaving the next day and since I was only packing my daughters and my clothing, he thought I was leaving him! I swear I didn't mean for that too happen, but I can't say the accidental scare tactic wasn't effective.
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 11:14 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Mail the bins to me LOL. I need them :))
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 11:52 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Tell her to stuff it and do things your own way.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:55 AM on Sep. 1, 2010