This is a little odd adult content

I am 16 weeks pregnant and I have a bright yellow secretion, an occasional red or brown spot every few days but tiny tiny, not worried about that. The other night we tried having sex and we stopped because I noticed I was a little itchy. Yesterday I called my gyno and said im pretty sure its a yeast infection and we got stuff for it (Dh did and brought it home at 1am, I had a wicked headache and was cramping depending on the position I was in at the moment. Any thoughts? I have an apt next thursday.

kbishop8688

Asked by kbishop8688 at 11:06 AM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• STOP USING THE YEAST STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 if its not a yeast inf. you could have serious complications with the pregnancy and possible loss of......
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 11:10 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Yeah. Definitely sounds like a yeast infection to me. Sorry :( Those suck
    arouthier

Answer by arouthier at 11:10 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Just keep extra clean and wash with soap and water, don't use any kind of cream or feminine washes until you get the ok from your OBGYN Go to your primary care if you can't get in sooner
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 11:11 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I got the okay and havent used it yet because I had the headache and the pain. I wouldnt describe it as cramping more like the baby lays in a spot and it vibrates pain until I push it away from where I hurt.
    kbishop8688

Comment by kbishop8688 (original poster) at 11:14 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• sounds like bacterial vaginosis...could be yeast too tho...they happen together a lot...call the doc...you will need an antibiotic...i have a very picky vagina and i get both of these often...the cramping tho is worrisome so dont try to take care of this on your own...
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 11:14 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• The most important thing right now is to not stress as that will not be any good for you or the baby. Try to rest as much as possible. Good luck at the doctor.
    christy_lvr

Answer by christy_lvr at 11:18 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• sounds like a yeast to me as well. and the headaches it could be the baby is sitting on your nerve. i would move around and get comfy. you could also take tylenol
    BUDDHASBABY1

Answer by BUDDHASBABY1 at 12:10 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Does you doctor know about the headaches and the cramping? Those aren't typical signs of an infection.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:35 PM on Sep. 1, 2010