Ebay?

Do you think that I would have better luck selling my inventory piece by piece on ebay or in a gift bag with a few items together with a bow on it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:05 PM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Shopping

• I am an AVID ebayer, and I can tell you i rarely buy things individually unless big purchase items. Selling whatever you have as a "lot" is probably a better deal, especially with the cost of shipping these days, it can eat into your profit. JMO
    alwaysathomemom

Answer by alwaysathomemom at 8:09 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• IF YOU SHOW WHAT ITEMS ARE IN THE GIFT BAG, BUT IF YOU DO PIECE BY PIECE AND CHARGE SHIPPING AND HANDLING YOU COULD MAKE MORE $$
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 8:12 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I would probably make linked auctions. if you had a lot and I didn't want everything in it, I wouldn't buy it.. you can offer combined shipping.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 8:19 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I don't buy big lots. Two or three outfits at most. I prefer full outfits with a few coordinating pieces. Oh, I will buy pajama lots.
    jcsscfam5

Answer by jcsscfam5 at 12:12 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I was wondering about make up and body care. Single items or gift wrapped sets? Thanks
    Anonymous

• i'd want both options but that's just me so you can do the combined shipping. i use that often. sometimes i don't need one item or have plenty of it etc so i prefer to buy single items.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 5:40 PM on Oct. 12, 2008