WEIGHT LOSS

HAS ANYONE TRIED ACAI BERRY TO LOSE WEIGHT? IT'S SUPPOSE TO FLUSH ALL OF THE TOXINS OUT OF THE BODY. I PERSONALLY WOULD NOT TAKE ANY PILLS TO LOSE WEIGHT. I TRY TO EAT RIGHT AND I DO EXERCISE AND I THINK THAT'S THE BEST WAY TO LOSE WEIGHT.

cathycat

Asked by cathycat at 8:05 PM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I agree with you...it is thr right way.

Following a good diet plan is key.

You shouldnt get suckered ito crap like green tea, or acai berries!
    Anonymous

• I agree you should eat right and exercise but,Nutrition is key not because i sell Herbalife but,because living here in Hawaii it's hard to find good fruits and vegies,and because most of us dont eat enough of it to give our body what it needs. I havent heard too much about the ACAI berry i know it's very good for you but to use it as a cleanse you may end up cleaning out too much which is not healthy.If you are ever interested in learning more about Herbalife core nutrition products i'l be happy to help you.
    calicowgirl

Answer by calicowgirl at 12:22 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Green tea is very healthy and should be part of your life style change.

It's full of antioxidents,will provide hydration(If took in tea bag form),prevents cavities,deals with free radicals,Helps with your metabolism.

I lost 150 pounds in a year with green tea added to healthy eating,exercise,multi-vitamin,water,watching calories,fats,carbohydrates.

Best of luck.

Baby1114

Answer by Baby1114 at 12:29 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I have lost almost 3lbs in 3 days on a new portion control product, and thousands of other women are losing weight too, it is all natural NO drugs, stimulants and NO side effects it is a wonderful product. It expands in your stomach and is not absorbed at all you just pass like anything else you eat and it is enviromentally safe, so by the time you go to eat you are already feeling full and eat less calories, if you want to know more about this product PM me i will be happy to tell you more :)
    MyO3WorldMomma

Answer by MyO3WorldMomma at 11:14 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I wouldn't try any of those products. I would drink LOTS of water, try to exercise for 30 minutes a day, and cut out most of your sodas and coffees. I agree with the previous poster that green tea is a good thing to be drinking. I would recommend weight watchers because it fits into any lifestyle and they have lots of support, online and at meetings.
    cdgoldilocks

Answer by cdgoldilocks at 7:52 PM on Oct. 12, 2008