I took 2 pregnancy test and one positive and one negitive am I pregnant?

Please help me with this. I have no clue if I am or Im not! if you can help let me know. I've been feeling tired and dizzy lately which is not normal for me. I have a 3 year old daughter already lol and i now dont know if i am or not.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Are the 2 tests the same brand and were they done on the same sample?

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:11 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• you could take another. I've heard that it's more likely to get a false negative than a false positive, so I would say go to the doctor and get a blood test
    MamaSarah1104

Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 11:13 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• take another one...see what it says....make an appt anyway with your ob....they'll do their pee test in office see what the results are and send you for blood work if its positive
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 11:15 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• My suggestion would be to go to the doctor also. If you choose to take another home pg test, make sure you are using first morning urine as it has the highest levels to ensure a better result. Good luck
    christy_lvr

Answer by christy_lvr at 11:15 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• i would wait a few days and then take another one. when i was pregnant with my dd i took 9 tests.. and they were 3 different brands and i also took a blood test.
    BUDDHASBABY1

Answer by BUDDHASBABY1 at 12:08 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• My suggestion is either retest using a test that uses words not lines (and make sure you're using the test properly) or call your doctor. Or do both.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:30 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• yes they where the same test but taken different days though. with my daughter i knew i was pregnant right away but when i had my second {which ended up in miscarrage} i had no signs. i have an appointment set up but for two weeks from now since my ob is out of the office for that time.
    firefighterw07

Answer by firefighterw07 at 4:46 PM on Sep. 1, 2010