What to do about vaccinations?

Why wont the CDC and the HHS take vaccines that contain toxic stuff off so our chuldern wont be exposed to it. Im am a mommy that choses not to vaccinate my child because of this. What is you oppion?

MommyTessier

Asked by MommyTessier at 8:07 PM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Doctors dont have our best intrest some times and I have done my research. I have went to a meetint of a doctor that has researched the affects it has on children. You have no clue what they put in a vaccine and how they make it. There are different side affects that a child could have. for example ADHD, Asthma, Bipolar. So dont tell me that our own country is failing us by puting toxins in our vaccines. I had the vacciens as a child and I have problems because of them. If you dont like abortions well they use abotred fetal tissue to make some vacciend. So there.
    MommyTessier

Answer by MommyTessier at 9:25 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• MY OPINION IS THAT YOU SHOULD DO YOUR RESEARCH. IT IS A PERSERVATIVE THAT WAS ALLEDGEDLY CAUSING HARM. THEY MAKE VACCINES THAT DO NOT CONTAIN IT ANYMORE. TALK WITH YOUR PEDIATRICIAN, NOT VACCINATING OUR BABIES LEAVES THEM SUCCEPTIBLE TO A LOT OF DISEASES THAT PEOPLE FROM OTHER COUNTRIES MOVING HERE OR VISITING HERE COULD EXPOSE THEM TO THAT THEY WILL NOT BE PROTECTED AGAINST, WHICH IN TURN COULD CAUSE AN OUTBREAK. i UNDERSTAND YOUR CONCERN BECUASE i ASKED MY PED. ABOUT IT TOO.
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 8:10 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• my chuldern are vaccinated, and nothing bad happened to them.
    Anonymous

• everything harms you ..

cooked food is toxic...

preservatives toxic...

medicines toxic...

the best you can do is avoid and do your own research.

doctors do not know what is best for you..only you do
    Anonymous

• oh please, these days you can get anything. i mean, you can get cancer by looking outside the window. my kids are up to date on their vaccines. you have to do your research, and from what i've found out, it's based on the company who makes them. find out which company the hospital/clinic you go to, and then research them, see what they put in the vaccines.
    Anonymous

• As parents, we all decide what is best for our own children and our own lives. I think it would be nice if the vaccines could be made without all of the chemicals, but that is not likely to happen. The "safer" vaccines, in my opinion, still have a long ways to go. They also cost more, so most doctors do not carry them and are not likely to order them just for one patient. It is up to each parent to do their own research. I hate when people say, "my kid is vaccinated and they are fine." I am glad your child is fine, but that does not mean all children are fine when they get vaccinated.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 8:28 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I am sorry that you have gotten such rude answers so far. I think it is every parents' responsibility to thoroughly research anything that they give to their children. While it is true that there are many things in the world that can cause us harm, I agree that the method by which vaccines are created is not safe enough, in my own personal opinion. And to clarify, MANY parents that have done the research are not solely concerned with mercury, but also with all the other heavy metals, antibiotics, and animal tissues used to make vaccines. An excellent book to read is "The Vaccine Book" by Dr. Robert Sears. It is non-judgemental, and gives lots of info about each childhood vaccine.
    littlejreece

Answer by littlejreece at 9:15 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• A little toxic helps them bulid the antibodies and fight off the real virus. I understand that you worry about your children might get sick from it, but it usually very rarely. If your children can't fight off this little toxic in the vaccine, he or she is definitely getting it out there in the real world.
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 1:25 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• I've been wondering the same thing about vaccinations, I heard that some were made from the dead cells, and that could effect the child in the future, some were sterilized, that's the last thing I want to have happen to my child of course, anyway I don't know if they still use this or not...anyway, the best advice I've read on here is do your research, weigh the pros and the cons...when it all comes down to it, it's your choice...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:29 AM on Oct. 12, 2008