Serious Question.. What would you do in this situation? Please help! adult content

So.. My SO told me that I am everything he could ever want as far as my personality, looks, how I make him feel and overall person goes.. but he is not happy with me in the sex department.. He said I am the best he's ever had, I just need to do it more.. We have sex at least 2-3 times a week.. Im pregnant, tired, sick a lot, and just not in the mood sometimes.. What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• I would simply tell my husband that:

I'm pregnant..I'm sick.. I'm tired.. I don't feel my best.. And I damn sure don't feel sexual right now. You either accept that and deal with it, just like I'm having to or you don't.. The reality is this, I can't do anything about the physical/hormonal or chemical changes that are happening in my body that make me feel this way. Therefore it's just something we have to deal with for the time being. YOu can either be understanding and supportive. Or not.. That choice is on you.. I would appreciate, and would love for you to be understanding and supportive right now. I need you to be. This is all just as rough for me as it is you. And if we work together, support one another, and be understanding of one another. We will make it through this time happily together. If you do not want to be those things. Then I can't guarantee the "happiness" level in our relationship to be honest.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 11:20 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Tell him to stick it. it's not all about him. You are pregnant, he needs to deal with the fact that hormone changes are taking over your body.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:17 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Explain all that to him. If he listens, yay...if he doesn't, smack him with a pillow :P
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 11:19 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Wow, sounds like he's got some issues with sex there. Shame on him for trying to make you feel guilty about being tired. I'll bet he's in a terrible mood because he didn't get his way, and not because of his theory that he needs sex. Let him put like a baby. It's his choice honey. YOu move on, clean your house, run errands or get a pedicure and do your thing and let him do his. He'll figure it out.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:20 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Buy him a fleshlight and tell him to use it. He's being selfish and not considering your feelings and needs. Some men just don't have a clue what pregnancy brings or how much your relationship will change after the child is born. Tell him how you feel. Tell him to back off.

isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 11:22 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• then I take my answer back...Tell him to suck it, and now he gets to wait until after the baby getsf here. He is acting like a child.
    lovemybaby283

Answer by lovemybaby283 at 11:23 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• i would tell him to go take care of himself. he's not being very sensitive to your body and how you feel so it would be hard for me to really give a heck what he wants when he wouldn't care about what i want. it's not like he's going to leave you if you don't give him sex.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:26 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Not have sex with him at all......I don't have the desire to give myself completly to a man who doesn't care if I am tired or in pain.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:16 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• kick him in the balls
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 11:17 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• He says he understands when Im sick, but he thinks I should still do it if im not super tired.. and if I don't have sex with him, he gets in a terrible mood, even if we just did it the night before.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:17 AM on Sep. 1, 2010