Are you sick of all the political mumbo jumbo?

I feel like I can't get away from it! It's on CM, in my Parents magazine, news, commercials...and I was sitting in Starbucks today when a guy walks in with an Obama t-shirt on. I cannot wait for the election to be OVER!!! I'm sick of the bashing and the he said she said baloney. UGH! It's driving me crazy!!!

sweetpeasmom1

Asked by sweetpeasmom1 at 8:20 PM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• it's almost over :)
    amyofthejungle

Answer by amyofthejungle at 8:22 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• haha..the election may be only 24 days away. but i can promise you, it won't be over!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:26 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I can't wait for it to be over either. I am sick of hearing all four of them talk!
    muddysuzi

Answer by muddysuzi at 8:41 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I'm at a point where I'm tuning it out. I know who I'm voting for. I'm not changing my mind. Just waiting for Nov. 4th now.
    OldrWizrMom

Answer by OldrWizrMom at 8:46 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• dumb question... if you are sick of the political talk, why not just stay away from the Politics section.
    Anonymous

• Yep. I just complained about it being in the BUZZ sections. I would like to get a break and read those sections for fun. But noooooooooo, we have to hear about Palin's wrinkles and Obama's healthcare plan. I don't remember it being so overwhelming four years ago.
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 9:20 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I'm sick of it, yet excited at the same time. We need to hang in for another four weeks. I have a feeling that, no matter who wins, there will be another controversy and recounting of votes as in our last election. Aaargh! I just want it to be over and move on to an optimistic United States with Obama as our President!
    ...Ruth...

Answer by ...Ruth... at 9:33 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I am very sick of it too ... the commercials, phone calls, everyone trying to push their candidate on everyone ... blah blah blah
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 9:51 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I'm very sick of it, and there isn't anything worth watching on television.
    BOBLUNNPL

Answer by BOBLUNNPL at 10:16 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• My boyfriend is so freaking obsessed with MSNBC at the moment. He watches it constantly because nothing else interests him. I'll ask him to put something happy on, but he's like "But this is happy!" Blah.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:22 PM on Oct. 11, 2008