Anyone else have a child with a peanut allergy and worried about them going to school?

Shelly922731

Asked by Shelly922731 at 11:16 AM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Food & Drink

• My children don't have peanut allergies.. but I volunteer a lot at the schools and the teachers are very careful with allergies and things.. as far as I have seen.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:19 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• My 23 mo grandson has a peanut allergy and we will propbably homeschool or online school.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:19 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Mine have dairy, and other allergies to artificial additives... I talk to the cafeteria staff, teachers, and make sure that they are properly cared for.

What is scary is that 2 of my 3 have SEVERE allergic reactions to insect stings/bites which could be lethal if not treated within minutes- so I sympathize with the peanut allergy families. Unfortunately, unlike peanuts, insects can not be banned.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:20 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• One of my three year old triplets has a peanut allergy and they just started pre-school this year. I talked with their homeroom teacher and purchased and extra epi-pen for her to keep in the classroom.
    TJHRRRJVC

Answer by TJHRRRJVC at 12:28 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Naw, I'm not unhappy but you obviously are afraid to answer a direct question! Kinda hits home for you I bet. In my worst day, I still look better than your ugly FAT azz and can kick it across town and back! Just because you can't answer my question honestly doesn't make it wrong! So, stop being lazy and do something with yourself instead of bitching cause your fat and ugly! Have a nice day, SuperC*nt! Now
    NikkiVan1

Answer by NikkiVan1 at 2:02 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• naw but make sure you let her teacher know and the office
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 9:14 AM on Sep. 3, 2010