It fits the definition of stealing perfectly.
v. stole (stl), sto·len (stln), steal·ing, steals
1. To take (the property of another) without right or permission.
2. To present or use (someone else's words or ideas) as one's own.
3. To get or take secretly or artfully: steal a look at a diary; steal the puck from an opponent.
4. To give or enjoy (a kiss) that is unexpected or unnoticed.
5. To draw attention unexpectedly in (an entertainment), especially by being the outstanding performer: The magician's assistant stole the show with her comic antics.
6. Baseball To advance safely to (another base) during the delivery of a pitch, without the aid of a base hit, walk, passed ball, or wild pitch.
Answer by soyousay at 11:45 AM on Sep. 1, 2010
What happens when there aren't enough wage earners to satisfy the governments spending??? Hrmmmmmmm, I wonder.....
Answer by grlygrlz2 at 2:23 PM on Sep. 1, 2010
Yes. I think redistribution is stealing b/c it is without my consent. I would like to pick and choose how I donate my money to those in need. I feel that no more than 10% of my paycheck should go to taxes. That should cover the essentials (roads, firefighters, police, public parks, public facility maintenance, armed forces, and just a few other necessities. If 10% from each person living in the U.S. is not enough, then the Govt. will have to do without. There is too much overspending. In my own household, if we do not have it, then we do not spend it. Period. The Govt. should be managed the same way. It is sickening to see how many trillions of dollars are spent. Ridiculous
Answer by kenzie07 at 12:58 PM on Sep. 1, 2010
Answer by MamaSarah1104 at 11:32 AM on Sep. 1, 2010
Answer by 29again at 1:09 PM on Sep. 1, 2010
THEY'RE CALLED ZERO LIABILITY VOTERS!
They go to the polls and they've got NOTHING to lose and a living to gain, flat of their azzes, doing exactly nothing!!!!
Then there's the people who get the Earned Income Credit.
Which is a check the government sends to people and is money they didn't earn.
Answer by mustbeGRACE at 3:10 PM on Sep. 1, 2010
Answer by tyme4me2day at 11:30 AM on Sep. 1, 2010
Answer by coder_chick at 11:59 AM on Sep. 1, 2010
Answer by DEpley at 12:00 PM on Sep. 1, 2010
Answer by gdiamante at 12:03 PM on Sep. 1, 2010