My 11 y/o female lab "talks" too much!

Ugh- does anyone else have a dog that just won't shut up? My theory is, now that she's getting older, she keeps repeating the stories she's told us before!

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 11:54 AM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Pets

• My beagle enjoys rubbing it in my face that she can speak French and Spanish

Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:56 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• my dogs know "shh quiet, the babies are sleeping" or "zip it"..the cats are worse~
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 11:57 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• We had a border collie mix who was literally "Nana" from peter pan... she would talk ALL day, but if she knew the babies were sleeping she kept a lid on it.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:59 AM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I had an older Lab and she was pretty quiet, except when strangers came around. Then, watch out!
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 12:17 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• hahaha we only have talkers when people come over Sierra is a lab-mastiff mix at 90+ pounds, LunaBelle aka Luna aka LuLu aka Lunatic is a border collie-australian shepard mix then there is Hope aka Hopeless who is a border collie-lab.....Hope is the mouthy one of all the bitches in the house LOL but she does shut it when told to....which is more often then not.
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 1:53 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• LOL That is funny! I have a yellow lab bull masta that is about 11 months old now and I have a hard time getting him to bark!
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 2:51 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• My Boston Terrier talks to me when she's hungry or has to go out. She's 13 years old now, so she isn't as talkative as she used to be. I have a year old Lab Mix but she barely "talks" or barks. All she does is whine when my DH gets home. Now our kitten is a different story. He just walks around the house all day meowing and then will get in my face and meow! lol.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 3:02 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• our dogs are quite all of the time until thiers a knock at the door
    ladybug36519

Answer by ladybug36519 at 12:43 AM on Sep. 8, 2010