I thought this way funny!!!
The only way to pull off a Sunday afternoon 'quickie' with their 8-year
old son in the apartment was to send him out on the balcony with a Popsicle
and tell him to report on all the neighbourhood activities.
He began his commentary as his parents put their plan into operation:
- 'There's a car being towed from the parking lot,' he shouted.
- 'An ambulance just drove by!'
- 'Looks like the Andersons have company,' he called out.
- 'Matt's riding a new bike!'
- 'Looks like the Sanders are moving!'
- 'Jason is on his skate board!'
- After a few moments he announced, 'The Coopers are screwing!!'
Startled, his mother and dad shot up in bed! Dad cautiously called out,
'How do you know they're screwing?'
'Jimmy Cooper is standing on his balcony with a Popsicle.'
Answer by BUDDHASBABY1 at 12:00 PM on Sep. 1, 2010
Answer by my2kids312 at 12:01 PM on Sep. 1, 2010
Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:02 PM on Sep. 1, 2010
Answer by momtolucas2002 at 12:06 PM on Sep. 1, 2010
Answer by specialwingz at 12:06 PM on Sep. 1, 2010
Answer by luvmyjob3 at 12:24 PM on Sep. 1, 2010
Answer by mommabear53 at 12:36 PM on Sep. 1, 2010
Posts with Most Replies