painful intercourse

I saw something on tv the other day and i cant think of what the lady was diagnosed with. I think i have the same thing she did. was wondering if anyone happened to catch the name or know what i am talking about? When my husband and i have intercourse it is painful and feels like i have to hold my bladder so i dont urinate. I have read a lot of comments on yahoo answers that it could be the persons g spot. but i dont think it is for me. I watched this show and this lady had the same problem. she used to enjoy intercourse, just like me, and all of a sudden after kids it became painful for her and she felt like she was going to urinate during intercourse, just like me. it got to the point where she did not like to have sex anymore cause of the pain.she saw a doc &they diagnosed her with something that started with an o.&what they did was pretty much rebuilt her vaginal opening &other things.does anyone know what i talking about?

BUDDHASBABY1

Asked by BUDDHASBABY1 at 11:59 AM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Health

• I remember what show you are talking about, but I don't remember the name. Have you tried googling it or web md?
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 12:01 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I have endometriosis and what is called Interstitial Cystitis. It gave me the problems you listed. Painful intercourse, frequent urination, feeling of not being able to empty my bladder. I had a device called an Interstim put in July 2009 and it has done wonders.
    genuinelyblessd

Answer by genuinelyblessd at 12:18 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• ya i searched for it and everything no luck.
    BUDDHASBABY1

Comment by BUDDHASBABY1 (original poster) at 12:22 PM on Sep. 1, 2010