Anyone have left side pain that feels like pressure, i can only feel it to the far left of my belly button.

It's not a ovulation pain it feels like gas but it is always there and on the same side. Any ideas??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:45 PM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Health

• Any other symptoms? Fever? Vommiting?
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 9:02 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I am sorry that you are worried and uncomfortable.

It's possible that you pulled something, or that it is scar tissue from surgery, perhaps?

I've had discomfort on my right side for 7 months and finally went to the doctor about it. He checked, and I had a CT scan, and it appears to be scar tissue.

So my suggestion is to go ahead and get it checked rather than worry about it. If it is something bad, then better get it diagnosed sooner than later. Good luck and hugs.

Answer by Bmat at 9:02 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• i havent ever had surgery, i have had it for at least a couple years and it comes and goes... its so wierd. i have not other symptoms. I thought maybe constipation but i have a bowel movement once a day so i dont think its that. Im very worried its serious?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• If you are worried then get it checked, and please let us know the outcome? I wonder if it could be a muscle cramp- are you lifting or moving in such a way that a muscle in the area would be affected.

Answer by Bmat at 9:10 AM on Oct. 12, 2008