watching baby story......she had a c section because vaginal birth is "primitive"

wow! i have never heard of anyone doing this before. its strange.

cassie_m

Asked by cassie_m at 12:31 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Personally, I am terrified of c-sections and inductions and would almost rather just die in birth. I am fine with vaginal and wouldn't mind an unassisted home birth, so, I guess I am weird to the opposite end. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:36 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Hahahaha. And c-sections are barbaric. LOL So, I can't see how it's "Better".
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:32 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• "Primitive"? How about completely NATURAL?! It's been done that way since the beginning of mankind! I personally would not want to be sliced open to give birth unless it was totally necessary.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 12:34 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• christina aguliera did, she admitted she was afraid of a vaginal birth
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 12:32 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• mrsmom110 your comment made me laugh!! Doing it "that way since the beginning of mankind" would actually mean that it is a primitive way of giving birth, right?!

And of course doing what our bodies do completely on there own and naturally is unhealthy and unsafe. So having modern technology and professional people cut you open is MUCH better!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 12:36 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• UGH! I don't know why any woman would want to go through the pain of a c section. Some people are strange.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 12:36 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• confusedThat's just crazy

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 12:38 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I do not understand why anyone would want to have a c-section as opposed to giving birth naturally. It's one thing to have one for medical reasons but it is another to have one just because you are scared of the pain! That is crazy.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 12:48 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Was it her choice or the Dr.s suggestion?
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 12:32 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• her choice. she said that vaginal birth is primitive and she doesnt know why any woman would go through it.
    cassie_m

Comment by cassie_m (original poster) at 12:34 PM on Sep. 1, 2010