need advice from women who have found out that their man was cheating... adult content

how did you find out?
after you knew, were there signs that you missed?
thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• My ex husband cheated on me with multiple women before we got married and after we got married. I didnt find out until I left him. i found out cuz I still talked to a friend where he lived and I had a feeling he was cheating on me but I wasnt sure. Turned out he was from the start. Oh well!! I am away from him now and have been divorced for almost 3 years
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 1:47 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• This situation was with my ex..

How did I find out?
    Everybody told me.. he wasn't careful about it.. He would sleep with girls at parties and things.. I also saw some messages on his phone from a girl I suspected he was sleeping with saying how she will be there at 9.. Also, he ended up with one of the girls clothes.. Condoms were missing.. & we didn't even use condoms.

I didn't really miss any signs.. I just was in denial.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:39 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Trust your instincts! They will begin lying, not being where they say they were going, being more secretive- things like that. Once you know for sure- kick him to the curb & don't look back! You deserve bettter! His loss!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 12:41 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• My ex cheated on me once that I know of, and I found out because she left her panties in my bed.
    Looking back on it, I don't know how I missed the signs. He went from being all sexual to hardly touching me at all, and he starting taking more care with how he looked. He also started showering at least 2 times a day- to wash her scent off or to get prepared for her I don't know.
    I knew the girl too, and I should have seen it with her as well. She started coming over before I got off work (I thought she had just gotten there a little bit before me- come to find out she'd been there for hours.), and calling more "just to talk.
    mommymonkey

Answer by mommymonkey at 12:41 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• a friend told me..... when I look back I obviously should have know- that's what ya get for being too trusting.... If you think you know- you do, trust your instincts!!!!!!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 12:42 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I found out when I found a letter to the other woman that he had written and not mailed. After that, behaviors that I suspected fell into place (rushing to the mailbox ahead of me, hiding away to go through the mail, tearing up mail and throwing it away, taking cell phone calls outside, lots of texts, phone conversations that ended when I walked into the room, money missing from our joint account, etc.)
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 12:43 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• How did I find out. He told me. He came home drunk, crying and puking. And told me that he had sex with a co-worker.

Where there signs. Looking back 16yrs later. Hell yeah. Here's the major sign. Our marriage was SHITE. Our marriage was completely falling apart. We were not getting along. We faught all the time. We did now show each other respect, appreciation, admiration, love etc. We couldn't be in the same room without fighting. He didn't care to come home. I didn't care if he did or not. We had completely disconnected and had completely cut one another off in many ways. Our marriage was in piss poor shape and was failing quickly.

These were not signs of him cheating. These were the things that contributed to the feelings that played a part in him making the choice to cheat. Were they the sole cause. Nope. He made that choice. He could have made a different choice. But there is no denying those things were part of it
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 12:45 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Well aorund this time we didnt live together yet.. & i remember someone calling him everytime he would viisit me, I'll tell him to pick up & he'll say no it was okay..
    3 years later i cheated on him we broke up. while on break up he called me & told me he cheated too... Then all the signs i missed hit me..
    We got back together we have a wonderful 2 yr old & we getting married hopefully this year or next year..
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 12:49 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I just suspect right now he wn't let me touch his phone at all. Our phone bill has numbers on it that I don't recognize. He says they are just "Friends" I don't know he say's i'm blowing sh*t out of porportion. I'm sticking sh*t in my head. He stays a little later than he used to @ work. Not alot but still. I may just be paranoid but people say if you suspect it's happening.
    RodSofia

Answer by RodSofia at 1:11 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• He told me a year after we broke up bc he felt guilty about cheating on me and wanted to get back together. (yeh right!)

Idiot totally got away with it, but had to confess way after. If he hadn't of told me I would have never known. Although we lived together we worked different shifts so we had plenty of separate time. I was always doing what I said I was doing so I thought he was too. I trusted him and it would have never occured to me. There was no trail since he was a bar manager and apparently picked up skank one night stands so there was not calling or seeing them again. Grosses me out to think that I was with him during that time...

I guess what I missed was how people looked at me like they felt sorry for me. I thought it was because we were engaged for so long and not ever going to get married. But they knew he was cheating and didn't want to get involved.

My advice.. RUN
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 1:12 PM on Sep. 1, 2010