Help with toolbar!

I downloaded the toolbar and now I cannot find it. Is it supposed to come up automatically? Where did it go? I downloaded successfully.

TraceySHAKLEE

Asked by TraceySHAKLEE at 9:14 PM on Oct. 11, 2008 in About CafeMom

• If you use Firefox then you may have to click on view -->toolbars--> and make sure there is a check mark next to the CM (cafemom) toolbar. No check mark means it will not "show up".

Does that help?
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 9:18 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I am using IE. Checked toolbars, not there.

Tracey
    TraceySHAKLEE

Answer by TraceySHAKLEE at 9:21 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Also AOL.

Tracey
    TraceySHAKLEE

Answer by TraceySHAKLEE at 9:23 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Oh my gosh...I was just coming here to ask the same question...LOL! I'm going to see if anyone answers you!
    emf6874

Answer by emf6874 at 10:46 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Then the next best thing is to contact CM (cafemom) using the contact us link at the bottom of any page and let them know....

If it's you they will give you tips on how to fix it; if it's a glitch with the toolbar download they can let their people know so it can be fixed.
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 10:57 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Hi TraceySHAKLEE,

We'd like to help you with this issue. Please use the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of any page and describe the problem you are having so we can look into it further.

^The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 2:06 PM on Nov. 2, 2008