UPDATE ON 3RD CYCLE OF CLOMID

if you remember my first question i was asking if anyone knew what causes bloating and pain in the lower abdominal area , as well as told you that i got my first OPK result on cycle days 15-17. UPDATE \

Ok if i done my research correctly, and anyone who knows for sure a mans spern can live in the female reproductive tract for up ti 5 days most people say only 3 days so my DH and i had sex about everyday including the first day i got my positive on the OPK (ovulation predictor kit) the second day we had sex as well.
So we didn't get to bd last night i am hoping if the research i done is correct that i am covered and might possible concieve and have a sticky baby this time wish me luck and if anyone knows the correct response of how long sperm lasts in the femal reproductive tract let me know please.. As well as tell me what causes the bloating and cramping i was getting during the three days i had my positive OPK results

LynnSharp

Asked by LynnSharp at 12:51 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• good luckI believe sperm can live in a woman for five days, as you said. And the cramping and bloating are probably you ovulating. I know I get those both when I ovulate. Good luck, I hope you get a stick baby too, maybe that can be a future nick name! haha just kidding!

Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 3:52 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• Ameliea
    Thank you for your response i was wondering i had thought it might be what it was i have noticed this with the clomid, i am crossing fingers toes and all that good junk hoping things are all good i go in tomarrow september 3 for the dr to do a blood test she wants to see what my progestrone levels are and see if she may need to up the level of clomid to 100mg i am hoping not.

the next thing is probably going to test DH for low sperm count which in my thinking is one of the things they should have done first before clomid, because i had to have a d&C due to a blighted ovum they thought my cycle got screwed up and i wasn't ovulating.So she started clomid and i have done 3 cycles of it and i last a second baby on fathers day, they are saying my progestrone levels might not be staying where they need to be in order to sustain a pregnancy although i can get pregnant i won't stay pregnant without good progestrone levels.
    LynnSharp

Comment by LynnSharp (original poster) at 7:21 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• You're welcome for the answers, I'm sorry you're having a difficult time but I will be crossing my fingers, and toes too! Good Luck!
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 12:40 PM on Sep. 2, 2010