Celebrity Gossip

How many of you watch it or look it up religiously or casually....

What I mean is some people are obsessed and have to know the latest up-to-the-second Lindsey Lohan blunder...while others, like me, will maybe click a link on MSN with the worst break-ups in 2010 just to see who was dating or married LOL.

So are you Obsessed or Casual?

HTMommy

Asked by HTMommy at 1:04 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Entertainment

• I try to stay out of it as much as possible, so I'd say casual. If a story is posted everywhere, I may give it a glance, but I don't obsess over anyone.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 1:06 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Casual. I only know things if its on the news or a main article on Yahoo.
    Tab2

Answer by Tab2 at 1:07 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• HATE IT! Why should WE CARE about what they are doing? I keep very busy doing my best as a MOM. I do nothave to time for that. I have better and more important things to do with my time.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 1:13 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Im casual...i dont even know half of their names lol i got enough drama in my family without worring about other ppls drama lol
    Brittney20

Answer by Brittney20 at 1:19 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Midway between obsessed and casual. I don't go crazy and have to know it all. I do occasionally buy the magazines and switch out with my mom. I think it's interesting, could be my nosy nature. I also like looking at the clothes.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:20 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• casual i guess... i will watach TMZ if uts on but i dont go "look" for gossip.. love TMZ they're hilarious
    iluvmybabe

Answer by iluvmybabe at 1:22 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• No not really I don't even put the tv on too much, sometimes a headline comes on when I put my computer on
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 1:39 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Casual. They have a celebrity gossip segment on a couple of morning shows I listen to. If I catch it, fine, if not, no biggie. Mostly they just talk about reality show tv stars and to me they don't count anyway.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 3:28 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• If I see an article about Lo-Skank or Cokehead Hilton I will casually read it and wonder why I am wasting those precious seconds of my life reading about self indulgent, spoiled, drug addicted attention whores. Maybe it's fun to watch them crash and burn? Because in all honesty, it takes them getting busted, drug in the mud, or ridiculed for celebrities to change. (Brittney Speares, anyone?) Sad to say, but they don't seem to have any other motivation.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 6:08 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• im casual i dont go lookin if i hear bout it then i do but its not payin my bills so i dont get all in
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 11:46 PM on Sep. 2, 2010