Whats your favorite way to cook chicken?

rileymommy

Asked by rileymommy at 1:18 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Food & Drink

• bbq'd on the grill
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 1:19 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Bake. I also love to fry but it has more calories that way.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 1:19 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• chicken breast in a chipotle marinade on the grill!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:20 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I make chicken all.of.the.time. and have a bunch of favs, but I have 2 new recipes that are AWESOME! The first one is honey baked chicken, and I use legs and thighs so I can make a big tray for super cheap, it is SO tasty and tender, new fav for sure. The other is Ina Garten's Chicken Piccata recipe (I added capers), just tried it the other night, made extra and DH and I could not stop eating it. After dinner we ended up standing at the stove just honking on the rest of it, lol.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:23 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Two limes, grate the zest and stick in a bowl. Quarter them lengthways and stuff inside. Add some chilli and lemongrass to the bowl, a little oil and put it all between the skin and the chicken and roast. Yuuuuuumy !!
    Piskie

Answer by Piskie at 1:24 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• For boneless skinless breasts it is to marinate them in Mesquite and grill them. For whole chicken... roasted in the oven (which I am doing today) because (1) it is just so good and (2) I get two more meals out of it.... a casserole and soup!
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 1:35 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Either in the crock pot, or I'll use a big roasting pan, put 2 whole chickens in it, cover with foil, and cook low & slow (crock-pot style, but the bones don't get soft like in the cp and I can use less liquid).
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 1:43 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Breaded chicken breasts baked in the oven is one of our favorites.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:45 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Chicken baked in the oven with cheese on top and bacon in the pan
    soccerfanatic13

Answer by soccerfanatic13 at 2:13 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• put a little olive oil in a heavy skillet, add some minced garlic, brown chicken all over. add a little butter, cooking wine, maybe some other spices, sliced mushrooms, lemon juice, and simmer covered for about 25 minutes, turning partway through.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 7:08 PM on Sep. 1, 2010