Who knew John Cusack was this nutso?

Granted, he is an actor lol but I guess I thought he was a bit more level headed (I do not follow actors really) ? I did not realize he was tied with the huffpo either..

Actor John Cusack went on a caustic Twitter rampage Sunday evening, attacking former House Majority Leader Dick Armey, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich and Fox News.

“I AM FOR A SATANIC DEATH CULT CENTER AT FOX NEWS HQ AND OUTSIDE THE OFFICES ORDICK ARMEYAND NEWT GINGRICH-and all the GOP WELFARE FREAKS,” Cusack tweeted.

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 1:23 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• This just shows why those from Hollyweird should try to stay out of politics........
    29again

Answer by 29again at 3:33 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Ok so...replace that with Obama and is it STILL funny. No. Then it's racist and ugly and wrong and might inspire some crazy to do the SAME thing. Isnt that what MANY of you said about GB that his "hateful" words might inspire crazies...But THIS is ok. THIS that actually tell people to KILL people is all good. Hypocrites.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 1:30 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• GOP welfare freaks?? i thought that was the other team?!?!?
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 1:31 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• It's called sarcasm. Please.

Just makes me love him even more.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:28 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Well, he is not perfect. Who are we to judge? You do not have to read or listen to what he says. It is your choice.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 1:24 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Pretty sure it was a joke.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 1:24 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Those who claim that swapping who this is aimed at for Obama or any/all of the dems wouldn't set up a howling from the left that would break the collective ear drums of all life on earth are lying through their teeth ~ there is no other/nice way to say it. All it takes is for someone to say Obama sucks/I wouldn't vote for him and people are labeled as racist.

Lol, I'll count up the vote downs as a running tally of the hypocrites *G*
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 2:34 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Me too, Gramsmom.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 1:30 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Auto. I didnt know that. Do many people know that? Apparently he needs some publicity so people would know that!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 2:00 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• scissors

I think he means corporate welfare.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 1:33 PM on Sep. 1, 2010