anybody using nutramigen formula in the powder??

if so I have 4 cans my doctor gave me that i can't use my baby only likes the liquid kind. lol yes VERY picky :)

randilinn

Asked by randilinn at 1:26 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son was using it. I know how expensive it is .... you should really take it to a food bank.
    lmt_mom2010

Answer by lmt_mom2010 at 1:36 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• i thought of that but around here it isn't used as much and i think it would go bad just sitting on the shelf... and yes it is VERY expensive... I could have a new car payment for what we are spending on this stuff a month. lol My son was on it also so I was not surprised when she had to be!!!

anyway I have to pre order her liquid kind because at most stores they only carry a couple cans and half the time they are expired!!! :(
    randilinn

Comment by randilinn (original poster) at 1:43 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• You could relactate and breastfeed, it's never too late! La Leache League Leader will help for free.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 3:20 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• my dd uses it still..its the only thing she can use
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 3:58 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• gailll that wasn't my question but thanks for throwing that out there... if I was going to breastfeed I would have said that!

Anyway jorjielgirl if you use powder would you like the cans that I have left, I can't use them and I don't want to see them spoil, way to much money! if so leave me a message with the address you want it sent to and I will try to get that out by the end of the week!
    randilinn

Comment by randilinn (original poster) at 9:49 PM on Sep. 1, 2010