I am 33 weeks pregnant today. And I have been having brown discharge all day what does this mean?

This morning I went into the restroom and I had quit a bit of brown discharge in my panties and I also all day long have been wiping brown stuff what does this mean is this normal? The baby is already in fetal position and I've been experiencing LOTS of pelvic pressure also.

proudmom2356

Asked by proudmom2356 at 9:39 PM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• might be your mucus plug. especially with the pressure. I'd make an appointment with the OB to get it checked out.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 9:40 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• It may be your mucus plug. It may also be onset of labor. My discharge turned from clear to brownish colored the day I went into labor. Since you are only 33 weeks I would pay attention closely to your body. If you have any other symptoms (back pain, abdominal cramps that feel like you have to have a bowel movement, or just the feeling that somethings going on) I would call the doc.
    lukinggood

Answer by lukinggood at 10:10 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I WOULD DEF. TALK TO A DOC
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 10:56 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• It sounds like your mucus plug. Is it jelly like too? When I lost my mucus plug, I had my baby two days later. I would definitly call the doctor.
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 11:29 PM on Oct. 11, 2008