What would you get for your SO if you could afford it?

I won't say money is no object, but you have a reasonable amount to spend. What would you get him?

Well, because of his job, I'd get him a full body massage (well mostly full body, haha). And I'd get him a riding lawn mower, or a robomower, LOL. And a grill too, cause I sure as hell would love to have some nice grilled steaks and shrimp. :p Funwise, the new TV and Blu-Ray player he's dying to have.

thatgirl70

Asked by thatgirl70 at 1:56 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'd get him all the coolest backpacking and camping gear... he loves doing the outdoorsy stuff
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 1:49 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• A yatch.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:59 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• A New vehicle for him to travel to work.. he works in another state and his car is old.. plus the new xbox for his birthday.. i am secretly saving up for that lol he wants one so badly but he keeps saying that his three girls (Me and our daughters) are more important right now lol
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 1:59 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• An American Made Les Paul guitar.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 2:03 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• A Harley
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 2:21 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• A classic car ,shopping spree for a clothing store,PS3 online gift card, and guitar lessons. I definitely would enjoy spoiling him!
    mrslampkin0420

Answer by mrslampkin0420 at 2:23 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I would get him parts to fix his computer! He's a geek and built a computer and made the mistake of turning it on overseas. It blew up lol. He bought every part to fix it except one!
    MrS.GiFFord

Answer by MrS.GiFFord at 2:27 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I would get my hubby a maid so he would be so happy with the clean house.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 2:43 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• There is an empty condo building that was foreclosed right as it was being completed. It was $8 million, and it's finished down to the cabanas by the pool. Now it's listed for $2 million and has 60 units to rent, so the income would be around $60,000 a month. Every time we drive by it, he gives it a longing look. I would love to buy it for him.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:23 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• A new car.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:57 PM on Sep. 1, 2010