Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WoW What is that scooter thang with eliptical pedals?

Just saw one..never seen anything like a scooter or a razor but bigger for an adult and it had these pedal pushers like an eliptical exercise thang, that make it go...

anyone know the name or what that might be called? I wonder if it is a prototype? coolest thing ever....(or was it the man riding it?)


Asked by surfcitymom at 2:03 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Health

Level 24 (19,144 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • its called an elliptigo, it cost around $2,000

    Answer by kanakake at 2:09 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

  • Thank You Kanakake!....How cool are you~and hip!

    Comment by surfcitymom (original poster) at 2:28 PM on Sep. 1, 2010