Need Advice

OMG! I don't know what to do! My husband works with a guy. They have been working with a particular customer closely. This customer came onto this guy. Anyway, hubby just ran into the two of them at a local store. This guy is on his second marriage. Has 2 kids from his first, and the second wife is pregnant with their 2nd. So, 4 kids altogether. She is i think right at 20 weeks pregnant. I have only met her once. And we've chatted a bit by email, but do I tell her. Oh please I would want someone to tell me, but I don't know what to do! Any advice!

momofana82

Asked by momofana82 at 9:47 PM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Relationships

• Honestly I would tell her, I do however like the idea of the annoymous email,but then again it's easier for him to say it's spam or something and deny it. IDK for sure what I would do it's an icky situation to be in. If it were a close friend, sister or cousin I would definately tell just because I protect my family and to be honest would probably be giving the man a piece of how I felt about his cheating ass. However if this is just someone you know then maybe you should stay out of it.
    Anonymous

• NOPE! SHE'LL FIND OUT ON HER OWN. I WOULDN'T SAY A WORD, THEY ALWAYS KILL THE MESSENGER!
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 9:48 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• no definately not. i know how you feel though. i would want someone to tell me, too. but, really you should stay out of it because it will bring you drama that you do not want to deal with. she needs to learn of it on her own. it could end up bad. she might not believe you and get mad. she might confront him, bring you into it, and then end up believing him and being mad at you. and in this case, no doubt, he will turn her against you. it just is never good to get caught up in something like this!
    CNehneva

Answer by CNehneva at 9:55 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• tell her what? Tell her that her husband was at a store and the customer was at the same store? Let's not make assumptions.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:05 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• I’m sure the new wife has her suspicions by now, pregnant or not. If she chooses not to listen to them, that’s on her. I am pretty sure she was told all about his prior behavior, and if she chose to believe him innocent in the first divorce and married him, again, that is on her. I don’t know of any woman who is a second wife that doesn’t have at least one question in the back of her mind about his fidelity with his first and her. It would be best you not say anything. Domestic situations can get rather ugly, even when you are meaning to help. Trust me, he will get his when the time comes. I feel for all the children who are here and are about to make their entrance into the world.
    LaVonne1958

Answer by LaVonne1958 at 10:14 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Send an anon email! lol Id want to say something... but unfortunately like they said... they always kill the messenger
    Sandiii

Answer by Sandiii at 10:42 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Set up a hotmail address and email her anonymously. When you say they were in the store together, were they together together, or just somehow shopped at the same place and walked around together. There is a difference.
    CrazyMamaANJ

Answer by CrazyMamaANJ at 10:55 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• If my friend didn't tell me...I would kill her! Someone had better tell me if my hubby is out running with someone else! What kind of friend would you be if you didn't tell her?
    Mommy2Bx32008

Answer by Mommy2Bx32008 at 12:07 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• If she is not your close friend, I would not say anything. You might just be viewed as a shit starter, medling in other folks business. Stay out of it.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 1:14 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Don't say a word. Maybe your hubby could ask him WTF? Remind him of his pregnant wife? Of course he might not be cheating at all. Thats why you shouldn't tell her, maybe it was innocent? If you told her and made problems between them, it wouldn't be good. :(
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 5:28 AM on Oct. 12, 2008