I took plan b near ovluation time could i be pregnant?

I took the morning after pill two days after I had sex with someone. My period is 9days late. Is it possible i was pregnant before then? Or did the morning after pill not work. The case worker at health dept says I should be fine . So does it work during ovluation times too? Iam scared.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 PM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yes, if you had sex you could be pregnant.

and it's the morning after pill, not a couple days later pill
    Anonymous

• Ovulation time is when the pill is designed to work. If you weren't ovulating, you wouldn't concieve, and if you didn't concieve, there wouldn't be a baby for the pill to kill. I'd take a test to be sure. Good luck!
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 5:14 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• You should be fine. Plan B usually always causes your period to be late. Take a deep breath, and if you're really concerned, you can visit the doctor. But I'm pretty positive you'll be fine. :)
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 2:57 PM on Oct. 12, 2008

• btw anonyomous plan b map work up to 72 go fig and dont type no answers unless you know what your speaking about ... HOW DUMB!
    Anonymous