Were there any of you who mistaked Implantation Bleeding for your Monthly?

Just wondering.

mommy11260

Asked by mommy11260 at 2:15 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yep! I was sure that I wasn't pregnant - not worried about it one bit, even had a few beers at a Superbowl party. Luckily, my son is just fine (started first grade last week!).
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 2:19 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• YES! Only it was much shorter in duration and...well, not to be gross, but it was darker and thicker. Also, my boobs were still store when it was over and that was unusual.
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 2:17 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Actually I am 46 and before I came to this site, I had never heard of anyone who had implantation bleeding. I know I never did. I never spotted or anything like that while I was pregnant. I never heard of anyone spotting when pregnant and was under the assumption that that meant you were miscarrying. I never knew anyone that spotted and didn't miscarry. But, you learn something new everyday.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:23 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I never had any implantation bleeding. I have 3 kids.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:17 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• The only time I ever had bleeding while pregnant was before miscarriages and before delivery.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 2:32 PM on Sep. 1, 2010