Does anyone know a good family lawyer in or around Athens, GA?

My husband wants to take his ex back to court to lower child support and get more visitation. Lawyers can get very expensive and we want to find one that is going to fight for us instead of waste our time and money.

sweetmama36810

Asked by sweetmama36810 at 9:58 PM on Oct. 11, 2008 in General Parenting

• my ex took me to court twice and my daughter was only 5. we both spent about $6000 and it only went down $20.00 per mo.. I'm still paying my loan off. what a jerk. so really see if its worth it.
    Anonymous

Anonymous

• http://nationalfamilysolutions.com/
    Baby1114

Answer by Baby1114 at 12:40 AM on Oct. 12, 2008