What are the directions for a good chicken baked in the oven. I am looking to cook it in a diff way. TY!!

rileymommy

Asked by rileymommy at 2:25 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I do mine sometimes with a can of cream of celery soup, yummy.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 2:27 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Well I know you said oven, but a friends mom just told me of a chicken recipie that i thought would be really good! Get the crock pot out, put your chicken in, a jar of salsa (any kind you perfer) cook it on the setting you need it on, 4hrs, 6hrs, 8 hrs, and then when its done cooking top with mexican style cheese mix!!! YUM!!!!!!!!!!
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 2:27 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Depends.. what kind of chicken do you have.?

If you have boneless my friend gave me a great recipe...

Take the boneless chicken, cut off any of the fat, & cut it down into strips.
    Take a piece of Foil, (shinny side up) Lay the a piece of chicken on to it. add some BBQ sauce (Im sure any kind of dressing would work for this too.)
    Fold up into a pouch with air at the top of it, for steam.
    Bake for 30 minutes & then check

lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 2:29 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• roll it in beaten eggs, then in flour/spice mixture then back in egg. Bake it and it will come out really nice and crunchy (the skin)

For flour mixture you can add any spice to the flour you wish or even add oatmeal.
    cuteasabutton78

Answer by cuteasabutton78 at 2:29 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Season the boneless skinless chicken breast with any kind of seasonings you want plus shake and bake.. Let it bake until its done and then add some chicken flavored gravy and let it bake some more.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:29 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I'm about to prep a whole chicken.... I usually give it a rinse, pat it dry (we want crispy skin, not steamed...lol...). I throw some rough chopped carrot, celery and onion in the cavity, tie it up and pop the wings...set it on a rack... brush with olive oil and sprinkle with The World's Best Chicken Rub (see pic) stab it with my digital meter and shove it in the oven 'til she's done!

rub
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 2:32 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Cream of chicken
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 3:03 PM on Sep. 1, 2010