Coffee Lovers! Have you tried Starbucks instant iced coffee?

I love it! I am not a religious Starbuck goer, but the stuff is 5 bucks for six cups of coffee, you just mix it in milk. It's really shockingly good, and a nice pick me up when I don't want to make a whole pot of coffee!

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 2:25 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I've had something like it, but not starbucks. Is it a liquid or powder? Mine was liquid and AMAZING lol. I'll totally try it!
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 2:27 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Personally I don't buy anything Starbucks as they don't support our troops. Same reason I no longer shop at Target. I don't condemn people that do, I just personally don't.
    christy_lvr

Answer by christy_lvr at 2:28 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I think Starbucks DOES support our troops, at least here in VA at StarBucks you can donate to the troops in the stores.
    Mena929

Answer by Mena929 at 2:32 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• The ones I bought are powder! I don't know where you are getting your info from christy because the starbucks I work next door to has a ton of programs supporting our troops...
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 2:33 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Yep, don't like it.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:35 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Sound good
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 3:02 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I was shocked. I thought it would taste terrible. They gave me a sample at the store and that was it! If you mix it right it's really good!
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 3:13 PM on Sep. 1, 2010