Bump if you could use a day at the spa!

I have never been but it sounds like it would be really nice.

Asked by Codysmom2106 at 2:32 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• There is nothing quite like the amnosphere of being in a place that caters to your every need. With candles all around, soft music in the backgrown, towels hot out of the dryer all soft and fluffy...then comes the hot sweet oils poured out on your back, arms, legs, shoulders so it can drink in the flower essicents into your skin...then the warm hands that massuage the tention, the stress, the worries from each muscle. Oh how lovely it feels. Then soak in a hottub filled with seants to calm your emotions as your forhead and neck are massaged. Then its in the cool waters to the feeling of being refreshed. Then off for the pedicure as you sip a glass of wine. Rounded out with a manicure and hair wash/styled just about rounds up the day. All this made possible by the gift of your husband and best friend!

Answer by Prayerpartner at 8:50 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I would just like to have the bathroom to myself for 5 minutes... ROFLMAO

Answer by WoodWitch at 2:33 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Oh I could..for sure!♥

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:32 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• if I had one, I'd bump ya one....I have never been to one either...but how nice doe that sound...dreamy~

Answer by surfcitymom at 2:34 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I always thought a mud bath would be really neat!

Answer by cuteasabutton78 at 2:44 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I WOULD LOVE a day at a spa!!! :( My husband tried to be nice and get me a spa package for last v-day, turned out to be a scam!! GRRRRR so now hes like no way am i trying to do anything like that for you again! :((( Ive never been to one but it would be super nice.

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 2:35 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I could as long as I didn't have to pay for it

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 2:50 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• A pregnancy massage would be GREAT!!!

Answer by hsmominky at 2:41 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I would love to go never been to one

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:55 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• hubby might be takeing me to one this week he said we'll see how much ( extra after bills an what not) but yea BUMP!!!!!!

Answer by davecswife at 2:49 PM on Sep. 1, 2010