WHAT IS AMERIPLAN?

I'VE SEEN IT MENTIONED IN A COUPLE OF POSTS.

myboogiewoogie

Asked by myboogiewoogie at 10:14 PM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Money & Work

• I know people who do Ameriplan if you want some one to talk to.

May I suggest though, before you get into any home business, I highly recommend you educate yourself about network marketing, how to be successful at it, know what to look for in a good company, etc.
    I can teach you all this and more for free! Visit my profile to learn more and to start the training visit: http://sally.mentoringforfree.com

To your success,
    Sally
    MamaKush

Answer by MamaKush at 10:24 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Ameriplan is a discounted health plans. For $19.95 you can get a dental plan for your entire household (uo to 20 members) and you get up to 80% discount. (Ex. root canal - 60% discount; composite filling 53% discount; porcelain crown 60% discount)
    Also you can save on vision, chiropractor prescription, physician.
    For more information you can also visit: http://www.deliveringonthepromise.com/micu

SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 10:25 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• THANK YOU!
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 10:27 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Hi myboogiewoogie,

I can give you information about AmeriPlan! I actually work as an IBO (Independent Business Owner), but I also have AmeriPlan as a Discount Plan for my dental needs. Well, let me start saying that this company offers medical discount plans for very low prices that covers entire household, so if you dont have health insurance or can't afford one it's a pretty good choice. Besides this you can actually start your own home business with them. I personally just got started with them so I'll let you know how it's progressing later on.

Well...if you have any more questions you can contact me.

God bless you always,

mamisaysno

p.s. leave me a msg or email me
    mamisaysno

Answer by mamisaysno at 10:36 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• Hi, I'm also a Ameriplan rep so if you have any questions feel free to ask me! Have an awesome night!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 8:42 PM on Oct. 12, 2008