Undercooked chicken?

I just ate grilled chicken at a resturant, I ate 1/2 of it and it looked pink on the inside... it wasn't like real pink but a faint pink color... the outside seemed cooked but it did have a pink color... I'm 26 weeks pregnant, can that harm the baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 PM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• JUST AS A GENERAL RULE YOU SHOULD AVOID IT, BUT I THINK THIS ONCE YOU SHOULD BE FINE.
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 10:18 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• you should be fine. as long as it was just a tiny bit pink. just make sure to cut it in half before you eat it next time.
    CNehneva

Answer by CNehneva at 10:30 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• You're probably ok, especially if you don't get diarrhea or vomiting. You should eat fully cooked meat and poultry while pregnant, that's to keep you from getting bacterial infections. If you got one of those infections, you'd be sick. Since you aren't sick, you're in the clear.
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 5:01 AM on Oct. 12, 2008