OK am I the only mom who has 4 kids going to school tomorrow?

Which means 3 heads of hair to straighten tonight, because they love when mom does it. Blahhh, blaahh....

LOL, setting out clothes and all the snacks, lunches and yada, yada ya...

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 2:57 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in

• I have 3 in school (they started yesterday) in 2nd, 3rd and 5th grades. I don't do any of that stuff, though. My kids are responsible for getting themselves ready for school. This week I'm making their lunches since it's the first week and we're waiting to see if they get on the free lunch program. If they don't they will make their own lunches. They pick their own clothes and do their own hair (my girls don't like doing anything with it, not even brushing it). The only thing I really do is make sure they get up, that the girls actually brush their hair and that they leave on time. They do the rest.
    Next year I'll have 4 in school (kindergarten, 3rd, 4th and 6th) plus one at home (he'll be 1 by then).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 4:00 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• My one went today.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:58 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• school hasn't started here yet
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 2:59 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• 3 of mine started this week, the preK class doesn't start until next week and then we will have 4 going everyday.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 2:59 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I only have one and he started a few weeks ago.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 4:01 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I have 3 in school that started last week, and 2 still at home. I WISH they were all going to school!! :)

Answer by missanc at 8:58 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I have 3 in school that started Aug. 9th and a 2 months old at home...
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 11:42 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I have 3 starting next Wednesday!
    RedRowan

Answer by RedRowan at 8:08 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• My son isn't old enough for school yet. I dread the day that happens - I might homeschool him just so I don't have to send him to school.
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 10:34 PM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I have been doing it for years and next week the last of my girls starts the 12th grade....finally almost done.....ohhh, wait i went and had another when the youngest was 11 so now I have to start all over again with my son who will be in kindergarden this year
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:15 PM on Sep. 2, 2010