How has your Wednesday been?

Mine has been completely boring. I woke up and got all of my housework done, which left me with nothing to do for the rest of the day. My daughter's in one of those, "leave me alone and let me play by myself" moods today. Bleh.

poptart0325

Asked by poptart0325 at 3:01 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It's been pretty good. Got my housework done this morning, it's payday and we finally got cable lol.
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 3:10 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Crappy.. Im pregnant, have heartburn, Im tired & I think Im getting a UTI..ugh/
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:01 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Hooray for getting your stuff done, that's awesome! I know, I don't like it when my daughter is in that mood too but I guess it's good that she is independent.

Hopefully your day gets less boring! lol
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 3:03 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• we have no fog! I saw something new...that elliptigo ride and learned its name here just this am...I have my oldest home with no RN and he fell asleep so I'm stuck at home...and Its pay day~my 1st grade can get his new glasses that will darken on the playground now~
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 3:06 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• It's been hectic I made 6 large pans of lasagna and feed over 300 kids for breakfast and lunch plus did all the dishes and fixed other food for them besides now I making supper for my family
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:51 PM on Sep. 1, 2010