Bump if you love Fall

Bump this question if you love Fall!!

I am so excited that Fall is just around the corner.
I love the cooler weather, bon fires, smores, changing and falling leaves, pumpkin patches, orchards, halloween, pupkin carving, blue jeans, hoodies, and so much more!!

hsmominky

Asked by hsmominky at 3:08 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• I am enjoying the fall coolness that is starting to set in here in Washington. Soon is canning apples and peaches fresh from the orchard yummy.....Fall is my favorite season followed close by spring.
    DustiC

Answer by DustiC at 11:11 AM on Sep. 2, 2010

• I love the colors and the crisp air

virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 3:12 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I love the colors we live only 30 away from Harpers Ferry WV so we love to ride down when the leaves are changing it is just to beautiful.
    brittanybell

Answer by brittanybell at 3:18 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I love Fall!!! Summer is my favorite season, but I love it when the leaves change.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 4:17 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Summer is also my favorite season, but by the end of the summer (especially one like this), I am READY for fall. I love the crisp air as vamom mentioned and the smell of wood burning stoves...and it's absolutely beautiful. I live in woodsy area, so it looks so gorgeous. I love fall and winter clothing also, so I will rather miss it when we move down south.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:21 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Out of bumps but I totally agree with you.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:53 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I live in northcentral Illinois, and I can't wait for the leaves to change color and the temperatures to cool down!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 8:20 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Florida.......we have family there and my parents are down there. I want to be there for them when they get old. I know it gets chilly where they are, but that's usually the extent of it (apart from last winter's freaky weather). They live on the upper east coast of Fl.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:29 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• I live in South Florida. No fall here, but I love seeing stuff about it.
    blessedmama4

Answer by blessedmama4 at 10:15 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 11:00 PM on Sep. 1, 2010