Baby movement???

I will be 18 weeks tomorrow, and I just started feeling the baby move earlier this week. I know the movements are faint and I cant feel eveything yet but Im concerned. I was just taken off of bed rest for a subchorionic hemrrhage and just started moving around again. Last night I squatted down to wash the front of my stove and had a weird pain. Since, I cant get much the baby to barely move! So should I call the doc, or wait and see (yes...first time mom! I know over scared). The baby has been pretty active until now so Im just curious how often I should feel it.

Casumael

Asked by Casumael at 3:11 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• if you are worried, call the ob, but feeling movement is very sporatic that early
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:13 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• at this point its ok if you dont feel movment everyday.... the babys position will change what and how much you can feel. hes still only about 7 inches long and isnt real strong. the wierd pain is most likely stretching. the tendons that support your uterus have to stretch and it can be a horrible pain sometimes. i get it all the time. if i cough or sneeze or bend or even somtimes just getting up. if your feeling any movement, even just small amounts that arent strong your baby is fine. however anytime you are concerned its ok to call your doctor. thats what they are there for.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 3:15 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• Call the doctor.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 3:15 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• If you are worried, I would call the Doctor.

I understand how worried you are. In my last pregnancy I was put on bedrest for a Subchronic Hemmhorage and I know how scary that everything seems. Good Luck Mama.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 3:16 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• The dr is probably the only one that can ease your mind if you are worried. I would just give him/her a call if only to put your mind at ease.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 4:36 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• You didn't kill your baby, if that's what you think. If you're worried, call your doctor. Explain to them in detail what happened. They tell you if you need to come in.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 5:43 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• call your ob tell them what happen and that you want to make sure ur baby is ok but im more sure shes/his ok
    twimommy

Answer by twimommy at 5:04 PM on Sep. 2, 2010