wat now???

i am 40 wks and 3 days and i been feelin fine my entire preg but all o a sudden the top of my stomach is shooting pains, i'm alot more tired, i cant eat very well without being sick, and i just dont feel good. does that mean i'm gonna go into labor??

the_warrixs1223

Asked by the_warrixs1223 at 10:27 PM on Oct. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I'D CALL LABOR AND DELIVERY. SOMETIMES YOU JUST DON'T FEEL RIGHT WHEN YOU ARE IN LABOR. THE SHARP PAINS CONCERN ME.
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 10:29 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• if you are 40 weeks it is soon. you cant eat very well because the baby is taking up most of the room in your stomach, i was that way too.
    CNehneva

Answer by CNehneva at 10:29 PM on Oct. 11, 2008

• most likely if you're over due! but i was enduced so i wouldn't know..
    Anonymous

• hey me again well the sharp pains only happen when i'm lying down and i cant even touch my stomach without it being on fire i mean i'm overdue and ready to hav him but i didnt think i was suppose to hav pains like this
    the_warrixs1223

Answer by the_warrixs1223 at 3:36 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Hang in there, it'll be over soon! If you don't feel better or if you feel worse, call your Dr and get advice. It could just be normal stuff or it could be labor, a phone call won't hurt either way. Good luck on your impending delivery.
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 4:55 AM on Oct. 12, 2008