What is your goal for the day?

Mine: To be in bed by 9pm at the latest.

I am tired, worn out and don't feel good. :(

I figure the kids go to bed at 8 so I should be able to bathe and clean the kitchen, etc and be off to slumber by 9. LETS HOPE!

Memigen

Asked by Memigen at 3:16 PM on Sep. 1, 2010 in General Parenting

• Mine was to unpack the boxes in my room (we moved here 2 weeks ago), organize my bedroom and closet and clean my bathroom.
    Got it all done by 12:30pm including a shower (YAY!). Now I'm just waiting until it's time to make dinner.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 5:47 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• To make it through another day without preterm labor. I am on bedrest.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 3:20 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• To make something. I've been debating between homemade pudding, Apple Crisp and real mashed potatoes. But I'm really tired so I don't know...
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 3:25 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• feel better OP and hsmominky! My goal for today is to learn some new hula hoop tricks using 2 hoops!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:25 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• My goal is to make it through the day. Rainy outside and I am tired but my 16 month old is not tired at ALL!!! lol... Another goal is to actually get up and make dinner lol
    ladybugky88

Answer by ladybugky88 at 3:30 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• To finish everything on my to-do list.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:46 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• To just survive. Right now I am in survial mode. I had a looooong day today. It is hot, I am tired, and I have put a movie in the DVD player with the notice given as soon as the movie is off we are all going to bed. So in a few mintues I will be resting in my bed with the covers over my head. I have no idea why I am so drained or what made this different but I'm pooped.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 8:05 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• My goal for today is the same as every day~ to praise God, do my best at my job, and be a good wife, mother and friend.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 8:17 PM on Sep. 1, 2010

• to mail out my insurance payment!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 8:33 AM on Sep. 2, 2010